From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: www-redesign@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [www-redesign] status of http://wwwredesign.gentoo.org
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 05:07:14
On Tue, Dec 13, 2005 at 09:12:22PM -0500, Curtis Napier wrote:
> I'm still working on the handbook menu, anybody have any ideas? I'm > going to try the green arrows somehow or other unless someone can come > up with something better.
I deliberately didn't use images because the handbook is read by many using a console browser (links/lynx) since the document contains installation instructions (and no graphical browser is available during the installation). Wkr, Sven Vermeulen -- Gentoo Foundation Trustee | http://foundation.gentoo.org Gentoo Documentation Project Lead | http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/gdp Gentoo Council Member The Gentoo Project <<< http://www.gentoo.org >>>