From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: www-redesign@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [www-redesign] status of http://wwwredesign.gentoo.org
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 15:00:51
I agree with you here. Looking at the first sentence of http://wwwredesign.gentoo.org/doc/en/handbook/index.xml#doc_chap3 The recommmended maximum words per line (around 10 to 12) is about doubled. Besides the reading having become harder, the absense of the margins also makes the pages look full. Paul -- Paul de Vrieze Gentoo Developer Mail: pauldv@g.o Homepage: http://www.devrieze.net