From: Cleverson <clever92000@×××××××××.br>
To: gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-accessibility] gentoo x86 minimal cds now have speech and braille
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 23:49:01
1 I also wonder, just to be sure, whether the ISO image to grabe is that
2 from september 1st, install-x86-minimal-20090901.iso?
3
4 Thanks,
5 Cleverson
6
7 James Homuth escreveu:
8 > Are there instructions online/elsewhere for enabling speakup support?
9 >
10 > -----Original Message-----
11 > From: William Hubbs [mailto:williamh@g.o]
12 > Sent: September 9, 2009 6:12 PM
13 > To: gentoo Accessibility
14 > Subject: [gentoo-accessibility] gentoo x86 minimal cds now have speech and
15 > braille
18 > All,
19 >
20 > I am pleased to announce that speakup, espeakup and brltty are now part of
21 > the gentoo x86 minimal cd, which is automatically updated every week.
22 >
23 > To download the iso, go to the following url:
24 >
25 > http://distfiles.gentoo.org/releases/x86/current-iso
26 >
27 > There, you will find the ISO image for our most recent minimal cd, which
28 > includes speakup/brltty/espeakup.
29 >
30 > Let me know if you have any questions.
31 >
32 > --
33 > William Hubbs
34 > gentoo accessibility team lead