From: likewhoa <likewhoa@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-accessibility] proper speakup installation
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2014 16:38:32
1 Enable CONFIG_SPEAKUP & CONFIG_SPEAKUP_SYNTH_SOFT in your kernel which should appear under 'Device Drivers -> Staging Drivers' then add espeakup to boot run level. espeakup is available on the app-accessibility/espeakup package. Then last is to add the speakup.synth=soft kernel parameter.
2
3 good luck,
4 likewhoa
5
6 On Sun, 8 Jun 2014 10:22:36 -0400 (EDT)