From: Chris Brannon <teiresias@g.o>
To: gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-accessibility] Brltty and systemd?
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2014 17:16:56
1 "Keith Wessel" <keith@××××××.com> writes:
2
3 > Are there any plans to add a system service script to the brltty
4 > ebuild?
5
6 I don't mind adding it, but I'm not really in a position to test it.
7 Here's the one that Arch uses:
8 https://projects.archlinux.org/svntogit/packages.git/plain/trunk/brltty.service?h=packages/brltty
9 I can add that one if it works for you. If you have something that
10 works better, please send it, and I'll add that instead.
11
12 Also we need a systemd service for espeakup. I think someone was going
13 to test the one from Arch, but I don't remember whether they ever did.
14 I'll look through my list archives...
15 Anyway, hopefully we'll have .service files for both very soon.
16
17 -- Chris