From: Toby Fisher <toby@×××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-accessibility] Speakup in Gentoo sources.
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 23:38:56

I'm just about to install a ne w Gentoo system (not my first) and am
toying with using Genkernel to save some time.  However, if I'm using the
Gentoo kernel from the livecd, which of course has Speakup in it, will the
sources it grabs also have Speakup in them?  If not, is it worth putting a
health warning to this effect in the documentation for the next release,
as some unsuspecting newbie may find a broken Genkernel script (their
perception) or a non-speaking or broken kernel.

Toby Fisher	Email: toby@×××××××××××.uk
Tel.: +44(0)1480 417272	Mobile: +44(0)7974 363239
ICQ: #61744808