From: Don Wilburn <bodhisattva@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alpha@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alpha] emerge failure revisited
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 18:41:56
1 On 7/11/2013 9:37 AM, Andrew Gaylard wrote:
2 > 2GB. I strongly recommend you do likewise, disk space permitting.
3 My swap partition is 1GB, as recommended by the handbook. But, I have
4 space to waste, so I'll see about revising that. Thanks.
5
6 Consider that this was a fresh install from CD. No swap file is added
7 automatically, and nothing tells you to do it manually.
8
9 My first install was circa April. I didn't think it was a big deal to
10 erase it and start over, but I'm struggling to get back as far again.
11
12 Adios, DW