From: Jeff Donsbach <jeff_donsbach@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alpha@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alpha] Installation on a DS20
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 15:49:04
The DS25 is pretty new and iirc, has a different
chipset than the DS20 or DS20E . Let me ask around and
see what special configuration it might need, if any.

__________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around -- gentoo-alpha@g.o mailing list