From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Please Bump Arm64 Prefix Stage3
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2020 07:49:28
1 On 13-06-2020 12:56:08 -0500, Sid Spry wrote:
2 > I can try this later. Is there no way to trigger the release build machinery? I realize the files are hosted from an experimental dir but doubt their generation was entirely manual.
3 >
4 > I would try to build a prefix stage3 myself (via bootstrap-prefix.sh?) but I am not sure I have an arm64 device that will work.
5
6 To the best of my knowledge, we don't build or use stage3 images. I
7 think you must have found something somewhere that isn't part of the
8 project.
9
10 Fabian
13 Fabian Groffen