From: heroxbd@×××××.com
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-alt] Re: desktop experience on smartphone: thoughts and plans
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 12:48:55
1 Dear Tamás,
2
3 Tamás Gérczei <gerczei.tamas@×××××.com> writes:
4
5 > Actually yes, after unpacking it and thus having obtained a 'file'
6 > binary, I've also realized it was xz but curiously enough tar natively
7 > handled it, that sheds light on my mistake. So it was no show-stopper
8 > for me at all and stage3 works as advertised. Thanks for your
9 > excellent work!
10
11 The uid cannot yet be mapped to names, and dns resolver cannot find info
12 about DNS servers. I will fix that in glibc ASAP.
13
14 > It was nothing but a slight mismatch against what had been writtten.
15
16 Glad to hear.
17
18 > P.S.: ASUS TF700T / CM 10.1.3
19
20 Would you mind appending your device here?
21
22 http://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Android/devices
23
24 Cheers,