From: "Tamás Gérczei" <gerczei.tamas@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Re: desktop experience on smartphone: thoughts and plans
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 12:29:39
1 Actually yes, after unpacking it and thus having obtained a 'file' binary,
2 I've also realized it was xz but curiously enough tar natively handled it,
3 that sheds light on my mistake. So it was no show-stopper for me at all and
4 stage3 works as advertised. Thanks for your excellent work!
5
6 It was nothing but a slight mismatch against what had been writtten.
7
8 P.S.: ASUS TF700T / CM 10.1.3
9
10 Tamás