From: Peter Waller <peter.waller@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] eix is broken
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 14:03:45
1 2009/9/24 Jeremy Olexa <darkside@g.o>
2
3 > On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 3:53 AM, Peter Waller <peter.waller@×××××.com>
4 > wrote:
5 > > Yup, I have that, and I had it before the steps I took, too.
6 > >
7 > > Eix doesn't complain where it was expecting it. $EPREFIX itself is empty
8 > > (expected?). The error message has no newline at the end of it, so it
9 > just
10 > > looks like
11 > >
12 > > "eix-sync: cannot read functions.sh$ PROMPT>"
13 >
14 > (FYI: Top posting makes it hard to reply to..) ;-)
17 Sorry about that.
20 > I fixed bug 286205 before I read this thread.
21 > http://bugs.gentoo.org/286205
22 >
23 > It still may not solve the missing functions.sh file thingy though.
26 I just sync'ed, and I don't see the change yet?
30 > -Jeremy
33 Cheers,
34
35 - Pete