From: Sam Pfeiffer <sammypfeiffer@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Re: 'Continuous Integration' for Gentoo Prefix?
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2018 02:45:34
1 Hello,
2
3 I didn't open a separate bug given that after your final commits... Gentoo
4 Prefix bootstraps perfectly in both i686 and amd64 (over ubuntu 16.04 amd64
5 host)!
6
7 Great news, awesome work people!
8
9 As a curiosity, if anyone is wondering how long it takes to bootstrap
10 Gentoo Prefix on the buildfarm: 5h(amd64)-5:30h(i686).
11