From: Benda Xu <heroxbd@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Re: 'Continuous Integration' for Gentoo Prefix?
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2018 11:27:59
1 Hi Sam,
2
3 Sam Pfeiffer <sammypfeiffer@×××××.com> writes:
4
5 > Given https://bugs.gentoo.org/668940 & https://bugs.gentoo.org/655414
6 > have been closed, I'm not sure to report that we are back to the
7 > circular dependencies error when bootstrapping Gentoo Prefix on stage
8 > 3. The last build that succeeded (with all my workarounds) was from
9 > 21 of December. If I add back the workaround:
10 >
11 > cp ${EPREFIX}/tmp/etc/portage/package.use ${EPREFIX}/etc/portage
12 >
13 > On stage 3 I can successfully build it again. (Both on amd64 and i686
14 > with base Ubuntu 16.04 host).
15 >
16 > If you want to check the build log you can access:
17 > https://dev.azure.com/12719821/12719821/_build/results?buildId=330
18 > Click on bootstrap_stage_3_part_1 Job, on the left column, and then on
19 > docker build stage_3_1 (the one with the error).
20 >
21 > Sorry if you are aware of it, but given I see no new commits in the
22 > prefix repo so maybe it's coming from somewhere else.
23
24 Thank you so much for your effort on Prefix CI. I will make a final
25 commits in a few hours.
26
27 Would you please open a separate bug for CI?
28
29 Yours,
30 Benda