From: Sam Pfeiffer <sammypfeiffer@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Re: 'Continuous Integration' for Gentoo Prefix?
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2018 06:42:13
1 Hello,
2
3 Given https://bugs.gentoo.org/668940 & https://bugs.gentoo.org/655414 have
4 been closed, I'm not sure to report that we are back to the circular
5 dependencies error when bootstrapping Gentoo Prefix on stage 3.
6 The last build that succeeded (with all my workarounds) was from 21 of
7 December. If I add back the workaround:
8
9 cp ${EPREFIX}/tmp/etc/portage/package.use ${EPREFIX}/etc/portage
10
11 On stage 3 I can successfully build it again. (Both on amd64 and i686 with
12 base Ubuntu 16.04 host).
13
14 If you want to check the build log you can access:
15 https://dev.azure.com/12719821/12719821/_build/results?buildId=330 Click on
16 bootstrap_stage_3_part_1 Job, on the left column, and then on docker build
17 stage_3_1 (the one with the error).
18
19 Sorry if you are aware of it, but given I see no new commits in the prefix
20 repo <https://gitweb.gentoo.org/repo/proj/prefix.git/> so maybe it's coming
21 from somewhere else.