From: Heiko Przybyl <zuxez@××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] qt using cocoa without x11
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 07:54:26
1 Well, Cocoa is only enabled in the eclass if COST is *-apple-darwin9. So
2 yes, 10.4 should build and link against Carbon API. And iirc the Carbon
3 build should work without frameworks.
4
5 Anyway, you'll still need to obey the eclass override notes in the
6 README file. Otherwise you will be running without my eclasses and thus
7 view at the stock prefix protage's eclasses, which prolly wouldn't be
8 what you want when using my overlay ;)
9
10 -- Heiko
11
12 mattmatteh@×××.com wrote:
13 > I am using osx.4.11 on my ibook g4 ( ppc-macos ), does the carbon build
14 > work with your overlay? If so, which overlay would be better to use ?
15 >
16 > thanks
17 >
18 > matt