From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Prefix Bug report: binutils-2.18.50.0.4
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 11:25:18
1 On 20-02-2008 10:41:48 +0000, Rachel Greenham wrote:
2 > Emerging this in Gentoo Prefix on a Linux i686 box produces the following
3 > error. This occurs during the emerge -u system after emerge --sync, during
4 > bootstrap.
5 >
6 > (The Linux bootstrap instructions aren't quiet right anyway, so I was half
7 > following the OS X ones, which - even on Linux - seemed to be working
8 > better. :-) Even so, the nature of this particular failure doesn't seem to
9 > make that relevant.)
10 >
11 > The version of patch running is 2.5.9, installed earlier in the bootstrap
12 > from sys-devel/patch-2.5.9-r1
13
14 Hmm, I thought I fixed that! This patch was merged upstream, so no
15 longer necessary.
18 Fabian Groffen
19 Gentoo on a different level
20 --