From: heroxbd@×××××.com
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] AIX prefix bootstrap python - libpthread.a
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 04:25:02
1 Hi Michael,
2
3 Yes. It was a /usr/lib runpath problem. I just "make" and see the error,
4 then I repeat the last command with "-Wl,-blibpath/usr/lib" (sorry I
5 forgot the exact option, just inform the linker to search /usr/lib),
6 then "make" again. By this means, I could finally emerge python. Is
7 there some better and more fundamental way to do this?
8
9 Michael Haubenwallner <haubi@g.o> writes:
10
11 > This is interesting: What does this command show against that "./python":
12 > $ dump -Hv ./python
13
14 Sorry I have deleted the source again. :(
17 XU Benda
18 Research Center for Neutrino Science
19 Tohoku University
20 JAPAN