From: Michael Haubenwallner <haubi@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] AIX prefix bootstrap python - libpthread.a
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 14:56:38
1 heroxbd@×××××.com wrote:
2 > On AIX5.2, after my administrator changed the argument thing, my
3 > bootstrap (via eprefix-bootstrap) went on, till python 2.6. It complains
4 > about libpthreads:
5 >
6 > ,----
7 > | Could not load program ./python:
8 > | Dependent module libpthreads.a(shr_comm.o) could not be loaded.
9 > | Could not load module libpthreads.a(shr_comm.o).
10 > | System error: No such file or directory
11 > `----
12
13 This is interesting: What does this command show against that "./python":
14 $ dump -Hv ./python
15
16 > Maybe I can disable threads in USE? But that will downgrade the
17 > performance a lot?
18
19 I don't think this really is threads-related, the just created python binary
20 seems to lack /usr/lib in runpath somehow...
21
22 /haubi/
23 --
24 Michael Haubenwallner