From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Names of Prefix variants
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 09:24:58
1 On 18-11-2013 05:28:33 +0100, Ruud Koolen wrote:
2 > I will create a common base for the two variant profiles in features/prefix,
3 > with both variant profiles inheriting it. After all, the majority of profile
4 > hacks in the current prefix profiles would apply in full force in
5 > prefix-standalone.
6 >
7 > Unless there are any complaints, I'm planning to make all this a reality in a
8 > few days.
9
10 I guess you did think about this, but just to be sure; you do make sure
11 non-Linux profiles will keep on running fine, right? Also, the proposed
12 solution allows to do the same on non-Linux platforms too, right (e.g.
13 SCU on Darwin).
14
15 Thanks,
16 Fabian