From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] prefix-launcher failure on libtool
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2007 16:09:42
1 On 03-11-2007 16:05:55 +0000, Marshall McMullen wrote:
2 > Well, I finally got things working. I used the latest svn version, and
3 > things worked great. Just wanted to report my success. Now I'm going
4 > to try to bootstrap the actual prefixed-portage using the prefix
5 > launcher. Wish me luck!
6
7 I just lost track of all problems and solutions, but does that mean you
8 got past around your permissions/ldap/python problem, or is this still
9 before that?
12 Fabian Groffen
13 Gentoo on a different level
14 --