From: Marshall McMullen <marshall.mcmullen@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] prefix-launcher failure on libtool
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2007 17:33:02
1 Somehow -- *magically* -- everything is working perfectly using
2 the latest svn version of prefix-launcher. It's in the process of emerging
3 gcc as we speak, and so far I haven't hit any hiccups yet. I'm not getting
4 any of the errors I was regarding my permissions/ldap/python regarding my
5 uid/gid. So, with any luck this problem may have just solved itself.....
6
7 /* crosses fingers */
8
9 Thanks again for everyone's help though! BTW, prefix-launcher is some
10 seriously bad-ass kung-fu for making this a lot easier to setup and install
11 on AIX. Thanks so much haubi for all your work on this. And of course,
12 Fabian, and everyone else who's worked on Prefixed Gentoo, I'm totally
13 excited to get this up and running!
14
15 Anyhow, thanks again, this project rocks, and so all the devs working
16 on it!
17
18 --Marshall
19
20 ----- Original Message -----
21 From: "Fabian Groffen" <grobian@g.o>
22 To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
23 Sent: Saturday, November 3, 2007 11:09:29 AM (GMT-0600) America/Chicago
24 Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] prefix-launcher failure on libtool
25