From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] You too? youtoo!
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 06:36:40
1 On 25-09-2010 23:38:00 +0200, Al wrote:
2 > During initial bootstrapping I still have to add the profiles tree
3 > manually as the initial profile is from early summer.
4
5 use latest_tree instead of tree
6
7 > This results in the error message "!!! INVALID ACCEPT_KEYWORDS:
8 > ~x86-cygwin". As a first workaround I disabled it again in make.conf
9 > to use ~x86-linux again.
10
11 oops, I forgot to add it to the valid profiles list
12
13 > I guess the path is to use them in parallel and add the ~x86-cygwin
14 > keyword step by step the ebuilds, right?
15
16 yeah, when an ebuild works, we can keyword it. I preferaby only do so
17 once @system emerges.
21 Fabian Groffen
22 Gentoo on a different level