From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Mirror Gentoo Prefix repo in Github
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 08:14:19
1 What tree are you referring to here? The "partial overlay" that is
2 gentoo-prefix git repo, or the tree as you see it from rsync.prefix...?
3
4 The latter doesn't exist in a vcs, as it is generated every 30 minutes.
5
6 For the git repo, it's up to infra, but since the overlay really should
7 go, I'd rather not have it get more attention.
8
9 Fabian