From: Sam Pfeiffer <sammypfeiffer@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Mirror Gentoo Prefix repo in Github
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2018 09:07:31
1 I mean the git repo, I actually don't know what the other one (the tree as
2 you see it from rsync.prefix) is...
3
4 How is it that the overlay should go? I guessed that repo has overlayed
5 packages to make possible the bootstrapping of Gentoo Prefix.
6 Is it possible do bootstrap it without those changes?
7
8 Sorry if any question sounds trivial.