From: Michael Weiser <michael@×××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Qt5 for x64-macos
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2017 12:00:37
1 Hi Fabian,
2
3 On Sun, Feb 12, 2017 at 08:24:20AM +0100, Fabian Groffen wrote:
4
5 > goal). I think it is interesting to get Qt running, but if you feel
6 > it's not going to be maintained or something, perhaps it's better off in
7 > an overlay for now?
8
9 That's why I asked exactly. It's been about four years since I last
10 needed Qt in my prefix and it's still to be seen if I'll continue to use
11 it. I just wanted to make sure noone is struggling with the exact same
12 thing. So if anyone's interested, drop me a line and I'll put them up on
13 github or somesuch.
14 --
15 Micha
16 I like Kaba!