From: Egg Plant <egg.plant@××××××××××.com>
To: "gentoo-alt@l.g.o" <gentoo-alt@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Re: desktop experience on smartphone: thoughts and plans
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 12:14:46
1 ----- Original Message -----
2
3 > From: "heroxbd@×××××.com" <heroxbd@×××××.com>
4 >
5 > Ok, Mr. Eggplant the vegetable,
8 Just "Eggplant" please.
11 >> Now, for light/serious thinking, related to this confusion, read this
12 >> post, if you have some free time:
13 >>
14 > http://crantila.wordpress.com/2013/08/10/a-thought-about-how-power-works-in-society/
17 > I agree with the points of the article, but am lost about your point
18 > here. Sorry if I misinterpreted your messages.
21 It was just for light/serious thinking, you do not need to think that much about that. Some people are working for that already.
22
23 If you don't get the relation between, my previous mail & that article, then I am speechless!
24 Actually, it's saying about the confusion which can occur and the consequences, if you only consider single line/sentence neglecting the context or the whole message.
25 Ok, don't bother about it, anymore.
28 > What's the bottom line? Are you suggesting making the development more
29 > open? I'd say it's already so.
30 >
31 > To the whole paragraph, the answer is there is no special place for this
32 > project except the wiki
33 > (http://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Android). The discussion goes to
34 > mailinglist and IRC, the code get held in gentoo official cvs tree.
35 >
36 > An announcement will be made after the uid/gid mapping bugs in Android
37 > being resolved.
38
39 Actually, I think, Android was not the first and is not the last gentoo-alternative project.
40 So, if a dedicated discussion channel is arranged for it anywhere, it will reduce clutter.
41
42 Specially, given the present popularity of Android devices, it will attract heavy traffic now. It may not remain that popular in future, who knows!
43 Also, previous discussions will be easy to find.
44
45 Thanks.
49 I'm yet a learner, warn me if I'm doing any wrong... [|:-)