From: Marshall McMullen <marshall.mcmullen@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] [AIX] subversion failures
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 21:06:32
1 Meh, honestly any of those are possible :-).
2
3 Though I would think if the filesystem or the tar program were rotten, then
4 I'd be seeing all other kinds of errors much worse than this. So I'm leaning
5 towards a faulty snapshot or .svn issues.....
6
7 I'll keep trying to get through this and report continued success or
8 failures.
11 ----- Original Message -----
12 From: "Fabian Groffen" <grobian@g.o>
13 To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
14 Sent: Wednesday, November 7, 2007 2:50:45 PM (GMT-0600) America/Chicago
15 Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] [AIX] subversion failures
16