From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] [AIX] subversion failures
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 20:51:11
1 On 07-11-2007 20:48:07 +0000, Marshall McMullen wrote:
2 > WOW, that worked!! After removing the affected broken directory, I had to so
3 > an "svn cleanup" then a "svn update" and it recreated the valgrind directory.
4 > I then tried another svn update from the top-level directory, and it bailed
5 > on another directory. I repeated the process above, and now it seems like
6 > it's syncing up properly /* crosses fingers */
7
8 That leads me to the following thoughts:
9 - the snapshot you used is rotten
10 - the tar program you used to extract the snapshot is rotten
11 - your filesystem is rotten
12 - .svn dirs aren't as cross-platform as they look like.
13 ... eh?
16 Fabian Groffen
17 Gentoo on a different level
18 --