From: Jason Pepas <cell@×××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] [prefix] coreutils problem on sparc-sun-solaris2.9
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 19:01:24
1 Fabian Groffen wrote:
2 > What's your path? Where does the compiler come from?
3
4 well, I am assuming that prefix-launcher is meddling with my PATH, so I
5 don't think I can easily tell you.
6
7 > Out of curiosity, did you ever try bootstrapping using
8 > bootstrap-prefix.sh? If so, did that get past point 1.3 of
9 > http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/gentoo-alt/prefix/bootstrap-solaris.xml?
10
11 yeah, I started out using bootstrap-prefix.sh about a week ago. the
12 first time I used it it worked, and then I started over from scratch a
13 few days later and something was broken, so I decided to try out
14 prefix-launcher.
15
16 -jason pepas
17 --