From: Kent Fredric <kentnl@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Re: ~x64-macos keywording needed for java-config and python?
Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 09:28:43
1 On Wed, 10 May 2017 09:47:41 +0200
2 Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > IoW: you can just hope it's ok based on user feedback, or need a Prefix
5 > system/member to do it.
6
7 So in short, I can ignore repoman saying its a fail, as long as there's
8 a satisfying dep in the prefix overlay?
9
10 I'll put that note in my notes, that's going to be really useful :)
11
12 https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/User:Kentnl/ArchKeywording#Any_Prefix_Arch
13
14 Feel free to correct the wording if Its wrong, I know its in my own space, but its
15 just a prototype until I can work out a good place to store it all.