From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Cc: David Hubbard <david.c.hubbard@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Bootstrapping Problems on OS X 10.4
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 09:05:32
1 On 15-11-2008 21:18:24 -0500, John Gibson wrote:
2 > Guys,
3 >
4 > I just tested out the changes I found one little bug.
5 >
6 > The dsymutil.patch has an extra } at the end of the added line. This
7 > caused the following error when linking in stage2 of building gcc-apple:
8 > xgcc: error trying to exec '}': execvp: No such file or directory
9 >
10 > Removing one of the } from the patch fixed the problem.
11
12 Weird. I just committed it, will create a new bootstrap snapshot
13 tomorrow then... Thanks!
17 Fabian Groffen
18 Gentoo on a different level