From: Torsten Veller <tove@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-alt] Re: missing perl-core/Encore-2.12
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 07:35:57
1 * Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>:
2 > On 31-07-2009 09:19:07 +0200, Torsten Veller wrote:
3 > > Well, I can add a another masked and broken revision if that's what you
4 > > and your users expect :rolleyes:
5 >
6 > I would expect such version never to enter gentoo-x86... but that's a
7 > totally different discussion.
8
9 Right. It worked perfectly fine for me. The change was also discussed in
10 #g-perl. Then while committing I realised that there once was a
11 ExtUtils-MakeMaker package in the tree which caused a lot of problems.
12 For reference see the old bugreports in bugzilla.
13
14 I didn't know it and nobody else reminded me.