From: "Tamás Gérczei" <gerczei.tamas@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Re: desktop experience on smartphone: thoughts and plans
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 08:23:31
1 ...and the same goes for /data/gentoo/bin/ln as well.
2
3 T.
6 --- Forwarded message ---
7 From: Tamás Gérczei <gerczei.tamas@×××××.com>
8 Date: October 12, 2013 9:51:51 AM
9 Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Re: desktop experience on smartphone: thoughts
10 and plans
11 To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
12
13 Hey Benda,
14
15 Today I found that the app-portage/portage-utils ebuild relies on bash
16 instead of sh so perhaps adding one more symlink for /data/gentoo/bin/bash
17 under /bin could prove useful in cases like that. For me it allowed this
18 particular ebuild to carry out the install phase.
19
20 Regards,
21 Tamás
22