From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] prefix-overlay upcoming repository change
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 08:41:57
1 On 26-01-2014 20:44:32 +0100, Ruud Koolen wrote:
2 > Can you confirm, by manual inspection, that sed-4.1.4-makeinfo-c-locale.patch
3 > is mentioned in the Manifest but not present in the tree?
4
5 Yes, Hg agrees on that with you. Not sure why my ebuild sed ... install
6 does not bother about that.
7
8 > > The patch you mention isn't supposed to be in the ebuilds as far as it
9 > > appears to me... ?!?
10 >
11 > Indeed, it looks like the sed patch could in fact be removed without a
12 > problem. The readline patch in my commit could not, though -- I think we can
13 > agree that
14 > http://prefix.gentooexperimental.org/hg/prefix-tree/file/ceb1b3177485/sys-libs/readline
15 > uses, but does not contain, 5.0-no_rpath.patch .
16
17 It is odd indeed. Subversion image has the files. I think it's pretty
18 much crap, fixing it is probably less disruptive than trying to fix the
19 conversion. I'll let eupdate pull the files and see what it comes up
20 with.
21
22 Fabian
25 Fabian Groffen