From: Michael Weiser <michael@×××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Cc: "Han H." <twn@×××××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] RE: emerge sam2p: cannot compute depends
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2016 12:41:14
1 Hello Han,
2
3 On Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 09:14:35PM +0000, Han H. wrote:
4
5 > > > running gmake Makedep... error
6 > > > configure: error: cannot compute depends
7 [...]
8 > Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately neither of the patches
9 > make the configure work. It looks like newer llvm+clang might be the
10 > problem.
11
12 Can you try the attached patch? That fixed it for me. Can't remember
13 where I got it from. I do remember that it needed quite some tweaking,
14 which I did.
15
16 If it works, could you open a bug for it?
17 --
18 bye, Micha
19 Sauced it has to be, sauced!

sam2p-0.49.2-ccdep.patch text/x-diff