From: Benda Xu <heroxbd@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] [RFC draft] Gentoo Prefix updates on Linux
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2018 04:51:52
1 Hi Fabian,
2
3 Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o> writes:
4
5 > On 20-12-2017 18:24:17 +0900, Benda Xu wrote:
6 >> This noval approach of Prefix has been initiated by Ruud (redlizard)
7 >
8 > I think you mean "novel" here.
9
10 Thanks, I have corrected this.
11
12 >> Koolen and Benda (heroxbd) Xu since 2012, and was mentored by Luca
13 >> (lu_zero) Barbato during Google Summer of Code 2013[2]. We would like
14 >> to thank our fellow developers for their support and input, as well as
15 >> our testers, including but not limited to xdej, scateu, yangsheng6810,
16 >> prefixer, R0b0t1, lightbringer, yegle, nanikata, Steven Trogdon, Marko
17 >> Vendelin, Martin Mokrejš and François Bissey.
18 >
19 > This is a nice list of contributors! Despite that, I think RAP wouldn't
20 > have been possible by the work of (old-time?) devs for the Prefix
21 > project. But I'll leave that up to you.
22
23 I should have mentioned our Prefix pioneers. Most importantly, big
24 thanks to you for designs, reviews and support! At the time of
25 composition I thought "fellow developers" would have covered our team.
26 But indeed I should've spelled it out more explicitly.
27
28 > I think you should send it ASAP if you haven't yet. Sorry for the long
29 > wait.
30
31 I have sent it to dev-announcement yesterday. Thanks again!
32
33 Yours,
34 Benda