From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] [RFC draft] Gentoo Prefix updates on Linux
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2018 12:20:35
1 Hi Benda,
2
3 On 20-12-2017 18:24:17 +0900, Benda Xu wrote:
4 > This noval approach of Prefix has been initiated by Ruud (redlizard)
5
6 I think you mean "novel" here.
7
8 > Koolen and Benda (heroxbd) Xu since 2012, and was mentored by Luca
9 > (lu_zero) Barbato during Google Summer of Code 2013[2]. We would like
10 > to thank our fellow developers for their support and input, as well as
11 > our testers, including but not limited to xdej, scateu, yangsheng6810,
12 > prefixer, R0b0t1, lightbringer, yegle, nanikata, Steven Trogdon, Marko
13 > Vendelin, Martin Mokrejš and François Bissey.
14
15 This is a nice list of contributors! Despite that, I think RAP wouldn't
16 have been possible by the work of (old-time?) devs for the Prefix
17 project. But I'll leave that up to you.
18
19 I think you should send it ASAP if you haven't yet. Sorry for the long
20 wait.
21
22 Thanks,
23 Fabian