From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] small crossdev patch
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 09:02:29
1 On 18-11-2007 09:05:46 +1000, Peter Ansell wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I did some experimenting with crossdev in my OS X Leopard prefix and
5 > found that it was failing looking for /etc/portage... so I made up a
6 > patch for the places where it does this.
7 >
8 > I know crossdev isn't keyworded at all, and this is possibly not the
9 > place to post patches, but I am new to this. The patch possibly isn't
10 > perfect as I just inserted ${EPREFIX} into a few lines...
11 >
12 > Any suggestions for where to submit future patches would be great.
13
14 The patch looks fine. ${EPREFIX} should have been quoted, however.
15
16 I don't have any strict policy on where or what. Here is fine,
17 especially if you ask for some discussion, which is what you do IMHO.
18
19 Anyhow, how far do/did you get with this? I have experimented a fair
20 bit with cross-compiling, with not much success.
24 Fabian Groffen
25 Gentoo on a different level
26 --
27 gentoo-alt@g.o mailing list