From: Michael Haubenwallner <haubi@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] You too? youtoo!
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 12:59:30
1 On 08/18/2010 04:39 AM, Jeremy Olexa wrote:
2 > For a single platform, not too long (I [inspired by others] made a
3 > script that builds a prefix on linux every night). Again, you need
4 > experience with the project first.
5
6 We have set up buildbot here to test our own (small and stable) tree on
7 these platforms: ppc-aix, hppa-hpux, ia64-hpux, x86-linux, x86-solaris,
8 sparc-solaris, x86-winnt (in a prefix-chain with x86-interix).
9
10 Additionally, we also do a complete prefix bootstrap once a week as well
11 as a daily update (when the bootstrap succeeded) on the same platforms
12 (x86-interix without x86-winnt).
13
14 Unfortunately, due to lack of manpower, we're unable to really watch
15 (and fix) the latter. OTOH, our buildbot should be able to send the
16 status emails to anyone interested...
17
18 For completion:
19 Full-bootstraps are done using prefix-launcher on all platforms here.
20
21 /haubi/
22 --
23 Michael Haubenwallner