From: Michael Haubenwallner <haubi@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o, Sam Pfeiffer <sammypfeiffer@×××××.com>
Subject: [gentoo-alt] Re: Prefix CI status summary
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2020 12:47:27
1 On 1/27/20 10:52 AM, Sam Pfeiffer wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > Note that Haubi has set up some CI too here: https://dev.azure.com/gentoo-prefix/ci-builds/_build?definitionId=1&_a=summary
5 >
6 > They seem not successful right now, but they may need to be re-run as your patch for the rsync issue was published recently.
7
8 I've fixed these RAP builds now (they should not rsync against the Prefix(!) tree).
9
10 For the RAP and Cygwin builds, which are the ones that exceed Azure's 6 hours limit,
11 right now I do provide two Azure VMs using my two EUR 45,- monthly credits.
12 Unfortunately, to allow for reasonable build times, the size of these VMs does
13 require to have them shut down ~50% of the time to not exceed the 45,- credit,
14 which allows for running all the builds once a week. Unfortunately, I haven't
15 managed to start and stop them automatically, so I do that manually for now.
16