From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Prefix bootstrap state
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 06:47:15
1 On 18-02-2014 04:22:23 +0100, Ruud Koolen wrote:
2 > On Tuesday 18 February 2014 03:49:43 François Bissey wrote:
3 > > I got the bootstrap script from files.redlizard.nl and it is going much
4 > > better.
5 > > I passed gcc at least so I am assuming things will be OK.
6 > > I got complaints that the sandbox binary has problems however.
7 > >
8 > > Francois
9 >
10 > Both that version and heroxbd's version are experimental efforts for new
11 > features, not the stable-ish official code. The latter can be found at
12 > http://prefix.gentoo.org/ .
13 >
14 > I'm glad to hear the above script works out though, thanks for (successfully!)
15 > testing my not-quite-ready-yet code :)
16
17 Still, would be cool if we could get RAP included for Linux targets.
18
19 Fabian
22 Fabian Groffen
23 Gentoo on a different level