From: Ruud Koolen <redlizard@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Prefix bootstrap state
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 03:22:27
1 On Tuesday 18 February 2014 03:49:43 François Bissey wrote:
2 > I got the bootstrap script from files.redlizard.nl and it is going much
3 > better.
4 > I passed gcc at least so I am assuming things will be OK.
5 > I got complaints that the sandbox binary has problems however.
6 >
7 > Francois
8
9 Both that version and heroxbd's version are experimental efforts for new
10 features, not the stable-ish official code. The latter can be found at
11 http://prefix.gentoo.org/ .
12
13 I'm glad to hear the above script works out though, thanks for (successfully!)
14 testing my not-quite-ready-yet code :)
15
16 -- Ruud