From: Francois Bissey <francois.bissey@×××××××××××××.nz>
To: "gentoo-alt@l.g.o" <gentoo-alt@l.g.o>
Subject: RE: [gentoo-alt] Prefix bootstrap state
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 09:25:44
1 Unfortunately I found it stop in openssh:
2 checking whether getpgrp requires zero arguments... yes
3 checking OpenSSL header version... not found
4 configure: error: OpenSSL version header not found.
5
6 99 out of 112 not bad and possibly usable for some limited purpose.
7
8 François
10 From: Ruud Koolen [redlizard@g.o]
11 Sent: Tuesday, 18 February 2014 16:22
12 To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
13 Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Prefix bootstrap state
14