From: Konstantin Tokarev <annulen@××××××.ru>
To: "gentoo-alt@l.g.o" <gentoo-alt@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Prefix bootstrap state
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2014 11:33:18
1 06.02.2014, 12:45, "Fabian Groffen" <grobian@g.o>:
2 > All,
3 >
4 > I started last FOSDEM to give the bootstrap process some desparately
5 > needed love again.
6 >
7 > Sofar, I've got bootstraps succeed on OpenIndiana x86 and x64. š(yay)
8 >
9 > Currently, bootstrap is broken on:
10 > - Darwin: it hangs on bash, which DEMANDS readline, despite disabling
11 > ššit, I think the best course of action here is to actually compile
12 > ššreadline before bash, but I don't recall why we didn't do that
13 > šš(probably because it used to break).
14
15 Isn't it possible to build bash against libedit?
18 Regards,
19 Konstantin