From: Nicolas Olivier <niko@××××××××.fr>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] gnulib & solaris 8
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 12:19:53
1 No problems for bugzilla and thanks for applying the patch.
2
3 Concerning the profile, I actually manage my own in an overlay, based on the
4 5.9.
5 Actually, it only differs (based on my use) from 5.9 on CHOST.
6
7 I don't know if some people still use prefix on Solaris 8 so adding might
8 not be necessary.
9 And we actually migrate to Solaris 10 and our Solaris 8 platform will
10 problably be removed around summer 2010.
11 But if you do so, I would be glad to provide some feedback till there.
12
13 Niko
14