From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] gnulib & solaris 8
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 12:23:09
1 On 05-10-2009 14:19:51 +0200, Nicolas Olivier wrote:
2 > No problems for bugzilla and thanks for applying the patch.
3 >
4 > Concerning the profile, I actually manage my own in an overlay, based
5 > on the 5.9.
6 > Actually, it only differs (based on my use) from 5.9 on CHOST.
7 >
8 > I don't know if some people still use prefix on Solaris 8 so adding
9 > might not be necessary.
10 > And we actually migrate to Solaris 10 and our Solaris 8 platform will
11 > problably be removed around summer 2010.
12 > But if you do so, I would be glad to provide some feedback till there.
13
14 It's easy enough to simply add the 5.8 dir and the file with the right
15 CHOST, so I'll just do it.
19 Fabian Groffen
20 Gentoo on a different level