From: Francois Bissey <francois.bissey@×××××××××××××.nz>
To: "gentoo-alt@l.g.o" <gentoo-alt@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Mono on Prefix on Mac
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2017 22:57:39
1 It is very curious. The QA check happen after the install phase. And
2 your log shows that’s when you get the message so somehow those files are not
3 properly deleted. I am guessing that because “rm -f” is used the “die” statement
4 may not be invoked.
5
6 Ah! the rm command is elf centric it looks for .so files when on OS X we have .dylib
7 files. We need to replace .so with $(get_libname) from the multilib eclass.
8
9 François
10