From: Benda Xu <heroxbd@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Another iteration on Prefix CI
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 15:12:39
1 Sam Pfeiffer <sammypfeiffer@×××××.com> writes:
2
3 > (I'm going to be a bit verbose here, but I had links not going to the
4 > same page in the past) If you go to:
5 > https://dev.azure.com/ssi-gentoo/prefix-ci/_build
6
7 > There should be a list of recently run pipelines. Clicking on the top
8 > item a longer list with the last runs should appear. The link for me
9 > becomes:
10 > https://dev.azure.com/ssi-gentoo/prefix-ci/_build?definitionId=8&_a=summary
11 >
12 > Then you can click on the last one (top one, the date is on the very
13 >right, appears as "Yesterday" and ran for 16h 16min as I write
14 >this). This brings me to this link:
15 >https://dev.azure.com/ssi-gentoo/prefix-ci/_build/results?buildId=20&view=results
16 >
17 > Where you can scroll down or just Control+F for centos. And I believe
18 > that if it's totally green (both jobs), well, it built! Clicking
19 > further into that specific job brings you to yet another page where
20 > you can look for the log of that specific job. Seems like jobs are
21 > structured as NAME_OF_JOB_First, (maybe some intermediate jobs), and
22 > NAME_OF_JOB_Final (e.g. rap_64bit_centos8_First)
23 >
24 > In case you want to test one of these bootstrapped systems: At the end
25 > of the log of NAME_OF_JOB_Final you can find a "docker push" command,
26 > for example using that last example: "docker push
27 > gentooprefix/prefix-rap-64bit-centos8:latest" is found. So you could
28 > do "docker pull gentooprefix/prefix-rap-64bit-centos8:latest" and
29 > "docker run -it gentooprefix/prefix-rap-64bit-centos8:latest
30 > /bin/bash".
31
32 Cool. I see the successful builds. That really is great!
33
34 Thank you so much for the guidance.
35
36 Benda