From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] prefix svn server down
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 06:15:21
1 On 30-03-2008 23:09:42 +0100, Rachel Greenham wrote:
2 > There must indeed have been something odd locally poisoning it. I just did
3 > rm -rfv /Gentoo/usr/portage/* and... emerge --sync failed horribly :-) so i
4 > restored /Gentoo/usr/portage/profiles based on a hunch informed by stuff in
5 > the error messages and emerge --sync is now pulling everything down
6 > happily, it seems.
7
8 I don't think one of the directories is/was related to the problem.
9 However, it appears that yesterday evening the functionality was
10 restored, and it started to work again.
11
12 Yet unknown what and why it happened, but it is annoying for sure!
16 Fabian Groffen
17 Gentoo on a different level
18 --
19 gentoo-alt@l.g.o mailing list